Extremadura has already produced 68,560 tons of olive oil

INNOLIVA has two important farms and a significant number of olive trees in the autonomous community 

Madrid, August 8, 2016. 

The Food Information and Control Agency ensures that the production of olive oil in the 126 existing mills in Extremadura already reaches the amount of 68,559.2 tons, when there are still two months to complete this campaign.

INNOLIVA, company that produces Extra Virgin Olive Oil, has six cultivation units, two of them located in this region: Olivares del Río and Olivares de Guadalupe. Between the two they join about 2,000 hectares and almost 3,400,000 olive trees.

In total, INNOLIVA produces about 10,000,000 liters of annual EVOO with its more than 9 million olive trees distributed between Spain and Portugal, being 98% of the Arbequina variety and the remaining 2% of Arbosana and Koroneiki.

The environment and climate, as well as the care that the company itself gives to its farms, endow INOVAIVA’s AOVE with excellent sensory and healthy qualities, which make it an authentic ‘premium’ quality product.

About Innoliva

The company, which has its head office in Pamplona (Spain), owns more than 5,000 hectares of irrigated olive groves, located in Spain and Portugal, where the Mediterranean climate gives the olive tree the ideal environment for the development and maturation of the fruit; and it favors the obtaining of Extra Virgin Olive Oils with excellent sensory qualities.

With its production system, they guarantee the integral traceability of the entire process: from the olive tree to the final customer.

They make their Extra Virgin Olive Oil cold in the shortest time possible from the entrance of the olive in the oil mill. And they take care of the oil already produced to maintain their excellent sensory and healthy qualities as long as possible.

    Tu carrito está vacíoIr a la tienda
      Calcular costo de envío
      Aplicar cupón
      Esta web utiliza cookies propias para su correcto funcionamiento. Contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con políticas de privacidad ajenas que podrás aceptar o no cuando accedas a ellos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de tus datos para estos propósitos. Configurar y más información